ALG PEELING MASK
A peeling mask with alpha-hydroxy acids and anti-age complex formula awarded THE BEST MASK OF THE YEAR on the U.S. market
An award winning, two-step chemical ageing-delaying peeling system. The mask contains alpha-hydroxy acids and azelaic acid (together approx. 40%). It peels without visible exfoliation, which occurs discreetly with the passage of time. The mask removes dead layers of cells on skin’s surface to accelerate its natural repairing and regenerating processes and then allows such “opened’ skin to absorb its anti-ageing components deeper and more easily. The mask shallows wrinkles, refines pores, re-texturizes and reveals a new, smooth, glowing skin just like an in-office chemical peel. The mask is designed to regularly treat every skin type, as an essential and indispensable anti-age therapy. It is also recommended for oily skin as an effective regulator of sebum secretion.
- exfoliates and renews the skin’s surface
- stimulates repairing and regenerating processes in the skin
- eliminates imperfections, irritations and fine wrinkles, visibly diminishes deeper ones
- refines pores, re-texturizes the skin
- insures optimal hydration
- improves skin elasticity and firmness
- regulates sebum secretion and improves the skin’s cleanliness
- Woman, Man
- Skin type
- Mature, Combination, Normal, Dry, Dry & sensitive, Oily, Breakout
- Skin concern and needs
- Lack of firmness, Intense anti-ageing, Large pores, Skin lightenning, Dehydrated skin, Dull & tired skin, Acne & breakouts
Apply 1-2 times a week on a cleansed face, neck and décolleté. Spread a thin layer of the mask with a brush, avoiding eye contact (if it occurs, wash the eyes with generous amounts of lukewarm water). Leave 8-15 min. depending on skin sensitivity. Remove with wet sponges, rinse the skin again and dry. Apply a suitable tonic, serum (for example: Lift and Glow Serum) and AZ cream mixed with Active Vitamin C-25% in powder.
The first treatment should not exceed 5 min, subsequent ones may be extended up to 15 min if no contraindications occur. For highly sensitive skin, perform a 2-minute test, applying a small amount of the mask behind the ear. Use the mask if no strong irritation occurs. Slight redness and pinching is normal due to the high active ingredient concentration in the formula.
Lactic acid, azelaic acid, glycolic acid, lysine, silanol, Highly concentrated water extract of laminar algae - SEA PLASMA®, naturally rejuvenating peptides: tripeptide-1 and tetrapeptide-7 of intensively restoring, regeneration stimulating and strong anti-wrinkle effect, nourishing and moisturising ingredients.