EYE AND LIPS CONTOUR CREAM
A daily use, multidirectional cream with an anti-aging complex and antioxidant protection
This antioxidant eye cream deeply moisturizes*, nourishes and slows down the appearance of crow’s feet and mimic lines around lip contours. Formulated with SEA PLASMA®, a revolutionary algae extract and a unique blend of anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, collagen and elastin boosting active ingredients. The cream helps to improve the texture and density of the skin, smooth away lines and wrinkles and prevent the appearance of eye bags and dark circles. Regular use of the cream helps to strengthen fibers supporting the connective tissue, which restores a smoother, firmer and younger looking contour of the eyes and lips. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Helps smooth away lines and wrinkles and firm the skin
- Included actives deeply moisturize*, nourish and sooth irritations
- Promotes improvement of skin texture and density
- Slows down the appearance of crow’s feet and mimic lines around lip contours (diminishes the already existing ones)
- Prevents the appearance of eye bags and dark circles (diminishes the already existing ones)
- Restores eye and lip contours youthful glow
USAGE EXTERNE – EXTERNAL USE
e 15ml – 0,51 Fl.Oz. - Poids net – Net weight 14,9
- Woman, Man
- Skin type
- Skin concern and needs
- Intense anti-ageing, Eye bags & dark circles
Apply 2 times daily on a cleansed skin. The cream can also be applied on the eyelids. A brief sensation of warmness just after the application is normal due to the high concentration of active components in the formula. In order to maximize the anti-ageing effect apply the cream mixed with Active Vitamin C-25% in powder in the proportion of 5 parts cream and 1 part powder.
Highly concentrated water extract of Laminaria Digitata algae - SEA PLASMA®, marine origin tensor agents complex, amino-peptidic complex, Aloe Vera concentrated gel, Marine Collagen, Vitamins: A, B5, B6 and Vitamin E, moisturizing* and nourishing ingredients.
* Upper layers of the epidermis.