ALGAE TONIC FOR OILY SKIN
Designed to purify, condition and enliven mixed, oily and problematic skins
A non-drying, alcohol-free formula which effectively removes even deep remaining residue, dirt and oil without stripping the skin of vital moisture. Yellow iris facilitates seborrhea reduction and allows an oily skin to regain its balance. The hamamelis extract activates microcirculation and cellular oxygenation. Other active ingredients help limit bacterial proliferation. In a purified skin the widened pores start to narrow, the complexion evens out and the skin stops shining. The tonic brings a sensation of freshness and comfort to the skin and restores its proper pH. It is perfectly tolerated even by the most sensitive skin. The tonic facilitates make-up application.
- After cleansing, removes any remaining traces of impurities and oil without stripping the skin of vital moisture
- Effectively refreshes, enlivens and revitalises energy lacking skin
- Activates microcirculation and cellular oxygenation
- Helps narrow the widened pores and matt the skin
- Restores the skin‘s natural pH, fights against free radicals
USAGE EXTERNE – EXTERNAL USE
200 ml – 6,75 Fl. Oz. Poids net – Net weight 203 g
- Woman, Man
- Skin type
- Combination, Young, Oily, Breakout
- Skin concern and needs
- Large pores, Acne & breakouts
Use tonic after each cleansing or peeling (both mechanical or chemical) to restore the natural balance of the skin. Spray tonic thoroughly over a cleansed, dry face, neck and décolleté. Apply your AZ cream mixed in the palm with Active Vitamin C-25% on a still wet skin and gently massage all products until completely absorbed.
Highly concentrated algae (Laminaria Digitata) extract, Hamamelis extract, seboregulating complex consisting of: Yellow Iris extract, Zinc (as an enzymatic regulator and at the same time an antibacterial substance), and vitamin A; Burdock extract, NMF – strong moisturising complex*, Grapefruit extract, Liquorice extract, Beard Lichen extract, Allantoin.
* Upper layers of the epidermis.