CATAPLASM MASK DERM-SHAMPOO
Deeply purifies, repairs and regenerates
Polityka bezpieczeństwa (edytuj za pomocą modułu Bezpieczeństwo klienta)
Zasady dostawy (edytuj za pomocą modułu Bezpieczeństwo klienta)
Zasady zwrotu (edytuj za pomocą modułu Bezpieczeństwo klienta)
AZ HAIR LINE - AWARDED AS THE MOST UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS OF 2016
A mask in shampoo form. Deeply purifies and detoxifies the scalp and hair, restoring the skin’s proper functioning in conditions such as hair loss, thinning hair, seborrhoea, dandruff (dry or oily), dry or sensitive scalp. It also provides support for problems like seborrheic and atopic dermatitis as well as psoriasis. The Cataplasm formula is based on the globally unique, natural, highly concentrated water extract of laminar algae - SEA PLASMA® (the flagship Laboratory’s component) and on a high content of deep sea sediments (more than 50%), which make the mask extremely rich in natural, easily absorbed oligoelements (over 100), mineral salts, amino acids, polysaccharides and vitamins A, C, E (including the whole range of vitamin B). A rich content and perfect synergy of the components ensure thorough cleansing of the scalp and hair, deep nourishment, moisturising, re-mineralisation and intensive regeneration. The unique SEA PLASMA® extract regulates the production of sebum and strongly stimulates the micro-circulation and aeration of the scalp, which immediately leads to a nourishment and strengthening of hair bulbs, stopping hair loss and accelerating its growth.
- In excessive hair loss or thinning hair, greasy hair (seborrhoea), oily dandruff and supportively with seborrheic dermatitis: apply 3 times a week. On the remaining days, wash the scalp and hair with a suitable AZ derm-shampoo. In case of high intensity of the a/m conditions and short hair you may use the Cataplasm even every day till the problem subsides.
- In case of a dry, sensitive or irritated scalp, dry dandruff and supportively with atopic dermatitis or psoriasis: apply the mask 2 times a week. On the remaining days, wash the scalp and hair with a suitable AZ derm-shampoo.
- In order to retain the achieved effects: use the Cataplasm Mask 1 to 2 times a week
- Preventive use: for effective and constant improvement of scalp and hair condition use the Cataplasm Mask once a week
- For optimal results we recommend to add to your daily diet (alternatively): Algae Marine Capsules - (micronized algae) a natural, intensively nourishing supplement to replenish insufficiencies and the Algae Marine Elixir (a potent, natural algae extract) that accelerates detoxification and boosts regeneration and energy.
EFFICIENCY OF THE PRODUCT:
Due to a very high concentration of active ingredients it is sufficient to use a small portion of the product. Generally 5 to 8 ml of Cataplasm should be enough to perform a treatment, so the whole product of 250 ml should suffice for up to 50 treatments.
After the first 1-3 uses of AZ HAIR products some people may experience:
- visible exfoliation of dead skin layers covered by previously used conditioning products (ex. shampoos that leave a thin film on the hair and skin)
- A somewhat larger than usual amount of hair may be lost This would be a result of a thorough cleansing of the scalp, where a lot of hair already in the telogen (falling out) phase are held in the follicles only by clogged sebum, dead cells and film left by conditioning products. Such an intensive cleaning reveals a fresh, clean skin that significantly better absorbs the powerfully nourishing and energy providing ingredients contained in AZ HAIR products. A skin liberated from excess sebum, chemical impurities and dead skin layers that is intensely nourished, deeply moisturized and oxygenated regains it’s proper biological reactions, while regeneration, revitalization and hair growth processes accelerate. This improvement will be noticeable in as little as the first 2-3 weeks of treatment.
- For those who dye their hair we recommend cleansing the scalp and hair with Cataplasm one day prior to colouring. This will allow for a deeper penetration of the pigment to the hair which will reduce its washing out. It will also remove dead skin cells under which dye residue may remain until even the next colouring – a potential cause of allergic reactions in sensitive skin. The next use of the Cataplasm should take place a week after applying the dye. We also inform that the Cataplasm may weaken the hair dye colour due to its cleansing properties – particularly the dyes which do not enter the structure of the hair and stay on their surface. Please keep in mind that this product is not designed to wash hair, but to be massaged into the scalp and the hair should be cleaned by a foam created during massage.
- Woman, Man
The Cataplasm should not be used to wash hair like a conventional shampoo and should not be left on the scalp as one might do with widely used hair masks. It should instead be deeply massaged onto a wet scalp for 2-3 minutes and rinsed.
PERFORMING THE TREATMENT:
A small amount of Cataplasm (5-8 ml) should be diluted in a bowl with water to a consistency easily reaching the skin. Apply small portions of the product directly on a wet scalp, spread evenly, add additional water and perform a 2-3 minute massage. If you have long hair, wash your hair with the foam created during the massage. This will suffice for them to be cleaner than ever before. Finish with a thorough rinse.
The Cataplasm does not condition, but rather thoroughly cleanses the scalp and hair. For this reason we recommend following with the Derm-Conditioner. After a period of using Cataplasm the hair will regenerate to a point where conditioning is no longer required. This does not apply to hair regularly colorized, or treated in a way that is intrusive to its structure– in this case the conditioner may remain necessary after each hair wash.
Highly concentrated algae extract form laminar algae SEA PLASMA ® (it includes i.a. more than 100 micro and macro elements, richness of mineral salts, vitamins A, C, E and the entire group of B vitamins, polysaccharides – responsible for humidification and amino acids – proteins that are the basic building blocks of hair), extract from deep sea sediments (richness of oligoelements, minerals and vitamins), hydrolysed wheat protein (concentrated extract).
The total content of active ingredients: 40%